The sBOB Revolution Flex has been the best baby stroller from BOB for the past few years. It is still one of the best brands to consider for first-time moms. Anyhow, a couple of companies have come on the display who are giving a strong competition to this model, such as Thule. The Thule Urban Glide 2.0 or 2 is the hottest contestant for Revolution Flex. That’s why for your ease we did the research and compiled an article for comparing them. So, it is recommended to stick to this review if you want to know more about thule stroller vs bob.
Also, the update to this model in the last year is amazing. Without any doubt, Thule is becoming the most emerging model in the market.
At a very first glance, these both Thule Urban Glide 2 jogging stroller and BOB Revolution Flex Jogging Stroller look very identical but there are some features that make them apart from each other.
Thule Stroller vs Bob
- Suspension: It gives a smooth ride to your baby and you.
- Resistance: Great for urban terrain.
- Comfort: Offer easy folding and one-handed urban recline.
- Suspension: Comprise air-filled tires to provide great stability and better suspension.
- Resistance: Great for all-terrain.
- Comfort: Offer one-handed seat adjustment.
If you look further deeper into each of them. You’ll feel some fundamental difference that makes them different from each other. This Thule stroller vs bob review is written for making your jog time better.
These both are manufactured to give you ease and long-lasting performance. Talking about the look then they both look quite similar but to get a better idea we have to examine them in every possible angle. Although, if you want a stroller that grows with your baby and gives you a rota for comfort features then either one gives you that.
Once you figure out the detailed features and other deal-breakers, that’s when it becomes a lot easier to pick one jogger over another. If as a parent the easy-to-fold feature is your crucial need then either stroller will do that.
But, if you are looking for a huge canopy that helps you by saving your child from sun and other elements when he or she is in the seat then pick BOB Revolution, and if you need an easy to locate Thule Stroller vs Bob convenience hand-brake then the Thule Urban Flex would give you that.
Overall, both options give great qualities and convenience that almost every parent would be thankful to have. Anyhow, this is written to help you in figuring out the best one for you and your family; so, it’s good to examine BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX and Thule Urban Glide 2.0 individually.
The frame is well-made and lightweight which offers you to move it anywhere easily with the 16-inch large rear wheels.
Coming to the front wheel, it comprises a locking mechanism—means you can lock it at the place when you are jogging or leave them to swivel for better mobility during the walk.
The seat offers a one-handed recline feature while the added canopy has multi-position and side vents too which gives your child better air-flow, a comfortable ride and even keeps him/her fresh while he/she is sleeping in the seat.
When you are done with a jog or walk just fold it away, it’ll fold down to a nearly flat shape which is a great plus if you have small storage space in your vehicle.
However, it doesn’t comprise a whole parent console but the easy twist brake located in the middle of the handlebar would allow you to stop ii when in use. This particular brake system sets Thule Urban Glide Stroller apart from the BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX, with the provided easy-to-use a brake you can suddenly stop it when you are moving down the hill to save your kid from any potential crisis.
Also, the added adjustable suspension system Thule Stroller vs Bob ensures a smooth ride for your kid when he/she is resting in the seat and for you as well when you are pushing.
- Weight Limit: As the manufacturer advertised it is good for kids weighing about 75 pounds but a little more than the limit wouldn’t be an issue.
- Brakes: The brakes are located around the handlebar, readily accessible whenever you need them.
- Comfort Features: The reclinable seat, large multi-position canopy, straight-of-the-art suspension system, offer a comfortable ride and ease of pushing while jogging or walking.
Talking about the look then this BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller looks identical to its competitor Thule Urban Glide 2.0 but it offers some extra storage space with the basket located underneath the seat and no-rethread harness.
Both these features don’t create a huge gap when it comes to choosing one over the other but the extra storage space does add more to the convenience that BOB offer.
Just like its competitor Thule, you can use it for a child weighing 75 pounds—mean it gives you years of use. This is a great plus especially when you are spending a decent amount of money in a jogging stroller.
Other than the longevity the BOB offers something extra such as a one-handed collapse feature which means you can collapse it to a flat position when you are done with the jogging and going back in your car, even the small storage space would be enough for it.
Also, the handlebar offers 9 different positions that enable you to adjust it in the right position to perfectly accommodate, it doesn’t matter you are taller or shorter.
The huge-size canopy is adjustable and you can adjust it to down to save your kid from the sun rays during long walks or jogs. Moreover, the efficient suspension system holds the child’s weight and absorbs all the bumps to provide smoother and more comfortable rides to the infant.
- Weight Limit: Like its competitor, it can be used for kids weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Brake: Unlike the Thule, it contains a foot brake which is a little difficult to access while jogging. At that specific point, Thule 2.0 is more convenient.
- Comfort Feature: One-handed recline position offer easy seat adjustment, and the extra padding and ventilation give better airflow for breathability.
Which is better Thule stroller vs bob?
The Thule is a great carrier for those who want an affordable and easy-to-use option. If you are looking for something with more features, Bob may be a better choice for you. Ultimately, both carriers are safe and will get the job done, so it comes down to personal preference. The Thule is a better hitch bike rack because it can hold more weight and it doesn’t wobble.
- The Bob is a better trunk bike rack because it’s easier to install.
- The Thule is the best choice for a hitch bike rack because it can hold more weight and doesn’t wobble. If you’re looking for a good trunk bike rack, then Bob is your best bet because it’s easy to install.
Why are Bob strollers discontinued?
The Bob Revolution strollers have been discontinued because the company is releasing a new model, the Bob Duallie. The Duallie has double seats and can accommodate two children at once.
- The discontinuation of the Revolution SE stroller means that anyone who wants one will need to buy it before January. After that, they will only be able to find used models online or through other channels.
- The discontinuation also means that there may be deals to be had on the Revolution SE strollers before they are gone for good. Check with your favorite retailers to see if they are offering any discounts on the strollers before they sell out!
Thule Urban Glide 2.0 and BOB 2016 revolution both make well and give you an ease of using them as an all-in-one regular stroller as well as a jogger.
From the child’s safety perspective they both provide smooth rides on almost all kinds of terrains. And for the safety concern, they both provide the safest environment during the whole ride.
Obviously, due to similarities, the choice is quite difficult but at the end of the day. There are some differences as well which makes choosing a little easier.
Thule stroller is the latest addition and has taken the place of bob revolution flex. However, when it comes to Thule stroller vs bob, a lot of people remain confused. There is a slight difference. Thule stroller is slightly lighter than bob and is easy to carry when folded. At the same time, it offers more warranty. Bob, on the other hand, comes with unmatched suspension. So, you will decide what you prefer.
For more Exciting offers and deals visit our Home page